Reach your fitness goals with HBM 1000 (Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate), a byproduct of Leucine (an amino acid). This is the ideal supplement for all fitness enthusiasts.
Hydroxy methyl butyrate calcium, capsule shell (hydroxy propyl methylcellulose; colouring agent: titanium dioxide), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
USN uses current, up-to-date, peer-reviewed nutritional research throughout the development of our products and continue to employ the latest manufacturing protocols. USN manufactures its products according to stringent GMP and BRCGS regulations (where applicable) and, therefore, takes proactive steps to ensure that our products are safe and effective. As part of this system, we ensure that the ingredients used in USN products:
• Comply with suppliers certificates of analysis.
• Comply with microbiological standards.
• Are uncontaminated and all ingredients are disclosed on pack
Our dedicated team ensures that:
• Formulations are inspired by the latest research.
• Products meet all label claims.
• We continue to develop our range to support those with specific dietary needs and requirements.
We remain committed to partnerships with some of the world’s most prominent and established raw materials suppliers, never sacrificing quality for profit. With diligent working relationships in place and effective testing models established, we ensure that our raw material quality and finished products remain some of the best available.