Reach your weight-loss goals with USN Vegan Diet Fuel. This blend of pea, soya and rice protein is ideal as a meal replacement shake or as a snack between meals, and is high in protein. It also provides a vitamin complex to support your health and wellbeing. Can replace 1–2 meals alongside an energy restricted diet.
Diet Fuel Vegan Meal Replacement Shakes
The ideal meal replacement shake or snack between meals, to support your weight-loss goals.
- Dairy-free pea, rice & soy protein
- High in fibre
- Added vitamin B12 & iron
Vegan protein blend [pea protein isolate, soya protein isolate, rice protein concentrate], maltodextrin, modified starch (waxy maize), flavouring, thickeners (polydextrose, guar gum, cellulose gum, xanthan gum), crystalline fructose, tricalcium phosphate, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), potassium citrate, fat reduced cocoa powder, corn syrup, modified starch, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, acidity regulator (potassium carbonate), sweetener (sucralose), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate), ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), ferrous fumarate, menaquinone-7, zinc citrate, nicotinamide, D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, manganese bisglycinate, D-pantothenate, calcium, retinyl acetate, copper bisglycinate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin.
- Add 2 scoops (54 g) to 250–300ml of cold water.
- Mix thoroughly in a blender or a shaker for about 30 seconds.
- Have 1-2 servings as meal replacements daily alongside an anergy restricted diet.
USN uses current, up-to-date, peer-reviewed nutritional research throughout the development of our products and continue to employ the latest manufacturing protocols. USN manufactures its products according to stringent GMP and BRCGS regulations (where applicable) and, therefore, takes proactive steps to ensure that our products are safe and effective. As part of this system, we ensure that the ingredients used in USN products:
• Comply with suppliers certificates of analysis.
• Comply with microbiological standards.
• Are uncontaminated and all ingredients are disclosed on pack
Our dedicated team ensures that:
• Formulations are inspired by the latest research.
• Products meet all label claims.
• We continue to develop our range to support those with specific dietary needs and requirements.
We remain committed to partnerships with some of the world’s most prominent and established raw materials suppliers, never sacrificing quality for profit. With diligent working relationships in place and effective testing models established, we ensure that our raw material quality and finished products remain some of the best available.